I'm Harri and I love Internet, software development and quality assurance. firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 321 3518
I'm looking for a great company with fun atmosphere.
Some of the Things I've Done
- Test automation system for wearable computers.
- More Robot Framework libraries than I care to remember.
- Charting application used to track bug and unit test statistics.
- Tech talks, trainings, etc for workmates, customers and total strangers.
- Edarit.fi to track the blogs of members of parliament and political parties (of Finland).
- Blog engine for this site. It's a neat thing; static site generator with search, comments, RSS feed, sitemap, web admin UI, live preview, ...
- And a lot of test cases, both manual and automated.
- 01/2017 - ongoing - Eficode, Helsinki, Finland
- DevOps and test automation consulting
Senior Test Engineer
- 11/2008 - 01/2017 - Symbio, Helsinki, Finland
- Consulting/outsourcing job, dozen or so different projects.
- Occasionally helping sales and pre-sales teams and taking part in recruitment efforts. I've also held tech talks (some of my blog posts are based on those) and trainings for customers and colleagues.
- Python, Robot Framework, web development, DevOps
Test Automation Engineer
- 02/2008 - 11/2008 - Stonesoft, Helsinki, Finland
- Developing and maintaining test automation framework
- Running tests and reporting
- Networks and network security
- Ruby, Linux
- 05/2007 - 12/2007 - VMware, Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Test automation
- Web development
- Silk Test, PHP, MySQL
- 05/2006 - 08/2006 - Helsinki Polytechnic, Helsinki, Finland
- Web testing
- Web development
- PHP, MySQL, JMeter, Media Wiki
Helsinki Polytechnic (Metropolia University of Applied Sciences nowadays), Helsinki, Finland 08/2004 -
Dropped out, about half from Bachelor of Engineering
Hobbies and Interests
I started getting interested in building web pages when Windows 95 was hot and been on that road ever since then. Nowadays I split my work time between building test automation systems and developing test automation related tools.
On my spare time I bike, track geocaches, write small programs and try to be an awesome dad.
- ISEB Intermediate 10/2010, ISEB Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing
- Neo Certified 09/2010, NeoLoad Advanced, web application load testing tool
- ISEB Foundation 07/2009, ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- StoneGate Firewall and IPS certifications 02/2008, StoneGate FW Arcitecht and StoneGate IPS Engineer